I want to record and curate events and memories of my life and business because I believe I tend to forget them over time (but now, no more memory loss because I found a way) and it will be lovely to look back and see the progress I have made.
I also hope that these updates help you get some inspiration in your life as well!
I’ll cover the following:
1. Major & minor events in my life
2. Updates in my business
3. Books / Movies I have been catching up on
4. Life & Business goals
1. My daily meditation has been on track so I’m pretty happy about that.
2. My inlaws were here, so had a house full with 3 doggies, lots of food, and catching up!
3. I binged on Ratnagiri Alphonso mangoes after years… it was epic!!
4. I have been working closely with Dr. Monicka Singh a spiritual Birthing Facilitator to plan a conscious pregnancy.
5. My old college friend Anukul came. I was meeting him after 5 years as he has shifted to Canada… but it felt like we are back in college again..
6. The Delhi summer heat was insane and most of my plants started withering :-(
This breaks my heart! 💔
1. Started a 6-week live training program Bizathon (whoopee) - it’s an action-packed training program I conduct in which I cover branding, social media marketing, and more! I run this training as a game in which the participants are divided into teams and have weekly tasks to achieve! It is very intense training and I am super proud of the existing batch for their commitment. (more power to them)
2. Launched a high ticket Diamond Mastermind which is high accountability & coaching mastermind for a small group of women entrepreneurs in which I personally audit and review their social media profile, website, and more!
3. Started a new initiative - Daily Abundance Practice - This is a new initiative for the Womenpreneur Academy in which every morning at 6:30 AM, our facilitators conduct a 20-minute guided meditation and goal-setting exercise.
4. Guest session with Debarati on "Tips and Hacks to dress up quickly for online & off-line meetings" where she gave some amazing tips to our community members on what type of clothes they should choose and how to do their make-up and hair accordingly. (the members were amazed, trust me!)
5. Launched a new course - Abundance Mindset Blueprint in which I share my practical approach to manifesting more money and success. I am super thrilled by the response received from my community members
6. Joined mastermind session with some fantastic coaches and got some great insights into their business and we shared a lot of notes with each other. (by the way THE ART HOUSE CAFE, CP is a perfect place for such work meet-ups)
7. I conducted 8 Free live training sessions for Women Entrepreneurs on how to grow an online business which was attended by over 1000+ women.
8. I am working on launching a goal-setting workbook Abundance Workbook. Here’s a peek at it
I want to release this in August. ( eeeee....so excited for this)
Books & M0vies I have been catching up
This month I wanted to keep things super light
I re-read Game of Thrones - A Feast for Crows (it is still ah-mazing)
Digital Body Language: How to Build Trust and Connection, No Matter the Distance by Erica Dhawan. Honestly, I didn’t care for it too much!
I watched Umbrella Academy but got bored of it .. it is so slow!!
Content You Shouldn't Miss 👀
How to schedule your post free on Instagram
Goals for next month
Outsource and delegate some time-consuming jobs like video editing & managing Facebook ads.
Planning and recording youtube videos in bulk.
Start planning my working + house shifting as we are moving in September!
Thank you love for being here...see you next month!
till then let me know in the comments, how your June has been?
Just want to let you know, If you are my academy member then (virtual hugs to you) I am looking forward to meeting you in our next live inner circle session.
If you are but are interested to become a part of my community and sign up for my academy then you can drop me a WhatsApp